Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

Yay! It's Friday! The sun is shinning after a very wet week, the kids are at school and I'm working from home... Oh, What a glorious day!

We have some exciting news on the Scrapbook World today, Ranger Ink has finally adhered to the new trend and now can be found on Twitter, Facebook and a Blog. You may check them out here. Why am I so excited? Easy, all those manufacturers and magazines that have their blogs and Facebook pages are going nuts with giveaways and sales codes for their followers! Everyday you can find a winner here or there (nope, I was never that lucky, but I know someone who won a Silhouette SD!! Lucky girl!!!).

Yesterday I had to work late, then, when I arrived at home I only had 30 minutes until another meeting started. Though day... Anyway, if you like paper-crafting (like I do) and you as busy as me, what do you do in that situation? Yes! You put your phone on mute, grab some gorgeous Graphic 45 papers and start to alter a box... Wanna a pick? It's not ready yet, but:




Have fun!