Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting started

I'm sitting in front of my laptop and thinking: "OK, so this is your first blog post. What will you say?" And then: block! Yep, a creative block right at the beginning *humpf* what a start...
Anyway, after many attempts, many sentences like "Hi, my name is Daniela, but all my friends call me Dani. I'm a Brazilian girl living in Canada with her adorable family and with a passion for paper crafting" written and quickly deleted, I have decided that I won't introduce myself, that I won't tell anyone (because, right now, there is no one that reads this blog anyway) why I decided to start a blog, I'll just write and let things come into place with time...

So, welcome (I know, I know... I'm talking to Nobody at this moment) to my humble blog about passions and challenges, because there is nothing better than challenges to make our lives more spicy and interesting!!